Regulations Governing Lots and
In order that the
grounds of I.
attractive, and in order to use the income from the Permanent Maintenance Fund to the best
advantage and to permit a uniformed development of the cemetery property, the following
Rules and Regulation have been adopted by the I. O. O.F. Cemetery Association to govern
the care and use of lots in the cemetery, and their observance will be to the mutual benefit of
each and every owner.
The Association expressly reserves unto itself, its successors and assigns, the right to make
other and additional Rules and Regulations and to amend or change the Rules and Regulations at
any time the Board of Trustees may, in their discretion, deem best.
1. Ornaments, toys, glass cases, metal stands with flags, wind flags, bird feeders, bird
houses, large flags, and miscellaneous articles are not allowed upon graves and will
be removed without notice.
2. The Association reserves the right to remove all unsightly and forbidden objects,
and to destroy all diseased or unsightly trees, shrubs, or plants, or those which, for
some reason, have become detrimental, undesirable or inconvenient.
3. Floral design or other decorations will be removed from lots and graves as soon as the
flowers become wilted or unsightly, and persons wishing to retain any must remove
them from said lot or grave within seven days.
4. The use of decorative gravel on lots or graves must be approved.
5. No building of curbs of any type around lots or graves unless approved.
6. No benches are allowed in cemetery unless approved.
7. Newly installed memorial markers must line up with existing markers and maintained
8. Permission is required for any type of installation.
9. All graves will be ground level.
10. All excess concrete and other debris left from setting memorial markers must be
removed from the cemetery premises by installing party using the same.
11. No chemicals of any kind may be used on the cemetery grounds.
12. The association reserves the right to remove from a lot or grave any broken or
un-repaired curbing which becomes unsightly or difficult to maintain.
APPEALS TO ANY OF THE ABOVE REGULATIOINS MUST BE
SUBMITTED BY LETTER TO
THE I.O.O.F CEMETERY ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF TRUSTEES